Saturday, January 2, 2010

Here's to the New Year!

Just a short post - I have been away for awhile, and haven't written like I would have liked.

I have finally completed my student teaching at Millersville, and actually have time to write again. It's kind of nice, now that I think about it. However I will keep this short and sweet.

In 2010, I will be doing weekly updates, and focusing a little more on education topics, as I search for a job locally in the schools. Of course I will be continuing with philosophy and religion - specifically, I will be walking through some of the writings of CS Lewis, such as the Great Divorce.

I will also be working on a pamphlet/book, dealing with Christianity and postmodernism. I may prepublish some of the chapters/sections here on the blog.

Anyway, more to follow - hope someone is reading this out there!

No comments: